top of page

Financial Wellness

Public·9 members

GOD AS YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER: THE 12 STEPS by Asaad Faraj Numbers 23:19 (NLTSE) [19] God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? Psalm 89:34 My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. Deuteronomy 1:11 (NLTSE) 11 And may the LORD, the God of your ancestors, multiply you a thousand times more and bless you as he promised! Proverbs 3:13, 16 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding…Length of days is in her right hand, in her left hand riches and honor. 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NLTSE) 20 For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding "Yes!" And through Christ, our "Amen" (which means "Yes") ascends to God for his glory. John 19:30 (NIV)30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. THERE ARE REASONS BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING WHY WE WERE NOT DESTINED TO BE YOUNG MEN WHO ENDED UP ON A BEACH CALLED NORMANDY DURING WORLD WAR II OR TRYING TO RAISE CHILDREN IN IMPOVERISHED 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES WITH HIGH RATES OF INFANT FATALITIES DUE TOO MALNUTRITION! THERE ARE REASONS BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING WHY WE ARE LIVING IN A BLESSED AND PROSPEROUS LAND AND IT'S NOT SO WE CAN BARELY SCRAPE BY AND PAY OUR BILLS, BUT RATHER SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT AND GREAT WITH OUR LIVES AS WE COLABOR WITH GOD TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH! Luke 12:48 (NLTSE) [48] But someone who does not know, and then does something wrong, will be punished only lightly. When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required. IN EVERY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP ALL AROUND THE WORLD, THE MORE THE BUSINESS PROFITS THE MORE ALL THE PARTNERS PROFIT! THIS STYLE OF PARTNERSHIP FAVORS GOD AS THE PARTNER WITH THE MOST INCENTIVE FOR THE LONG TERM. 1) SIMPLY BEGIN BY GIVING TO GOD AT LEAST 10% OF THE MONTHLY INCOME YOU ARE AT NOW. Proverbs 22:4 Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life. Malachi 3:10-12 (NLTSE) [10] Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! [11] Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease.* Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. [12] “Then all nations will call you blessed, for your land will be such a delight,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. By Billy Sunday "If you don't do your part, don't blame God." 2) SET UP AN INCREMENT SCALE AND RAISE YOUR PERCENT OF GIVING EACH TIME YOUR MONTHLY INCOME REACHES THE NEXT INCREMENT! Ex. $10,000 Per Month 10% $15,000 Per Month 11% $20,000 Per Month 12% JUST AN EXAMPLE...THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD! Matthew 6:33 (NLTSE) [33] Seek the Kingdom of God* above all else, and live righteously,