top of page

Financial Wellness

Public·9 members

GOD AS YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER: THE 12 STEPS by Asaad Faraj Numbers 23:19 (NLTSE) [19] God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? Psalm 89:34 My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. Deuteronomy 1:11 (NLTSE) 11 And may the LORD, the God of your ancestors, multiply you a thousand times more and bless you as he promised! Proverbs 3:13, 16 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding…Length of days is in her right hand, in her left hand riches and honor. 2 Corinthians 1:20 (NLTSE) 20 For all of God's promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding "Yes!" And through Christ, our "Amen" (which means "Yes") ascends to God for his glory. John 19:30 (NIV)30 When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. THERE ARE REASONS BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING WHY WE WERE NOT DESTINED TO BE YOUNG MEN WHO ENDED UP ON A BEACH CALLED NORMANDY DURING WORLD WAR II OR TRYING TO RAISE CHILDREN IN IMPOVERISHED 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES WITH HIGH RATES OF INFANT FATALITIES DUE TOO MALNUTRITION! THERE ARE REASONS BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING WHY WE ARE LIVING IN A BLESSED AND PROSPEROUS LAND AND IT'S NOT SO WE CAN BARELY SCRAPE BY AND PAY OUR BILLS, BUT RATHER SO WE CAN DO SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT AND GREAT WITH OUR LIVES AS WE COLABOR WITH GOD TO ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH! Luke 12:48 (NLTSE) [48] But someone who does not know, and then does something wrong, will be punished only lightly. When someone has been given much, much will be required in return; and when someone has been entrusted with much, even more will be required. IN EVERY BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP ALL AROUND THE WORLD, THE MORE THE BUSINESS PROFITS THE MORE ALL THE PARTNERS PROFIT! THIS STYLE OF PARTNERSHIP FAVORS GOD AS THE PARTNER WITH THE MOST INCENTIVE FOR THE LONG TERM. 1) SIMPLY BEGIN BY GIVING TO GOD AT LEAST 10% OF THE MONTHLY INCOME YOU ARE AT NOW. Proverbs 22:4 Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life. Malachi 3:10-12 (NLTSE) [10] Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test! [11] Your crops will be abundant, for I will guard them from insects and disease.* Your grapes will not fall from the vine before they are ripe,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. [12] “Then all nations will call you blessed, for your land will be such a delight,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. By Billy Sunday "If you don't do your part, don't blame God." 2) SET UP AN INCREMENT SCALE AND RAISE YOUR PERCENT OF GIVING EACH TIME YOUR MONTHLY INCOME REACHES THE NEXT INCREMENT! Ex. $10,000 Per Month 10% $15,000 Per Month 11% $20,000 Per Month 12% JUST AN EXAMPLE...THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD! Matthew 6:33 (NLTSE) [33] Seek the Kingdom of God* above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. YOU HAVE JUST UNLEASHED THE GOD OF HEAVEN'S ARMIES TO BE INSCENTED TO GROW YOUR INCOME SO THAT HE MAY ESTABLISH HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH!! ALL OF A SUDDEN FINANCIAL ATTACKS WILL TRY TO LATCH ON TO YOU THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN GOD WILL MOVE ON A MINISTRY TO PRESENT A "NEED FOR A SEED" WHICH WILL MAKE NO EARTHLY SENSE BUT THE WISDOM OF MAN IS FOOLISHNESS BEFORE GOD... GOD IS SETTING YOU UP TO PROSPER AND GET BLESSED!!! Rabbi Daniel Lapin. He is a nationally known speaker, best-selling author and syndicated radio talk show host. When asked to give some of the reasons why he believes that the Jewish population as a whole prospers, he listed “Generosity” as one of the main reasons. He believes that... "Charity makes one focus outside of them-self. The key is to see charity not just as an opportunity to be a blessing, but also as a way to jump-start one's cash flow." “Make money flow. Like everything else that flows, money requires pipelines.” “How do you create money pipelines? Construct channels by pumping money outward from you to others. Once these pipes exist, then they can be used for cash flow in either direction." 3) PRAY AND BELIEVE Luke 6:38 OVER YOUR PLAN! Luke 6 [38] Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full— pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back.*” 4) NOW IT IS TIME TO SOW UNCOMMON LEVELS OF SEED (WORK HARDER)!! GOD DOES NOT STEER PARKED CARS! Galatians 6:7-9 (NLTSE) [7] Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant. Proverbs 13:4 (NLTSE) [4] Lazy people want much but get little, but those who work hard will prosper. Proverbs 21:5 (NLTSE) [5] Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity, but hasty shortcuts lead to poverty. 5) ALSO, PRAY IN FAITH FOR GOD TO SUPERNATURALLY INTERFERE WITH EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR DAY AND DIRECT YOUR STEPS THUS GROWING YOUR BUSINESS THRU DIVINE APPOINTMENTS! Psalms 37:23 (NLTSE) [23] The LORD directs the steps of the Godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. GOD WILL ONLY DIRECT YOUR STEPS IF YOU ARE WILLING TO MOVE YOUR FEET!! John 10:27 (NLTSE) [27] My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. PRAY FOR GOD TO DIRECT THE STEPS AND CROSS THE PATHS OF HIS PEOPLE THAT HEAR HIS VOICE AND ARE IN NEED OF WHAT YOU OFFER WITH YOUR STEPS CREATING A DIVINE APPOINTMENT! Proverbs 21:1 (NLTSE) [21:1] The king’s heart is like a stream of water directed by the LORD; he guides it wherever he pleases. WHEN YOUR IN BUSINESS YOUR KING IS YOUR CUSTOMER FOR THEY CONTROL YOUR LIVELIHOOD! YOU CAN PRAY FOR GOD TO MOVE AND SOFTEN THEIR HEARTS TOWARDS YOU AND YOUR MESSAGE TO HELP THEM! 6) NEVER GIVE UP ON THE PLAN!!! HAVE FAITH!!! Galatians 6:9 (NLTSE) So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Philippians 1:6 (NLTSE) [6] And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. Hebrews 6:12 (NLTSE) [12] Then you will NOT become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God’s promises because of their FAITH and ENDURANCE. QUESTION FOR YOU?? AT WHAT POINT DO YOU ALLOW THE DEVILS INFLUENCE TO GET YOU TO STOP PRAYING FOR YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE..Luke 11:9-10 And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.HALLELUJAH!!!! DONT WAVER IN YOUR FAITH! JESUS RESPONDS TO FAITH!! Matthew 9:27-30 (NLTSE) Jesus Heals the Blind [27] After Jesus left the girl’s home, two blind men followed along behind him, shouting, “Son of David, have mercy on us!” [28] They went right into the house where he was staying, and Jesus asked them, “Do you believe I can make you see?” “Yes, Lord,” they told him, “we do.” [29] Then he touched their eyes and said, “Because of your faith, it will happen.” [30] Then their eyes were opened, and they could see! Jesus sternly warned them, “Don’t tell anyone about this.” ITS EASY TO HAVE FAITH WHEN YOU KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS! Matthew 14:29-31 (NLTSE) [29] “Yes, come,” Jesus said. So Peter went over the side of the boat and walked on the water toward Jesus. [30] But when he saw the strong* wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted. [31] Jesus immediately reached out and grabbed him. “You have so little faith,” Jesus said. “Why did you doubt me?” Learn from Peters experience: it was easy to have faith and walk on the water while HE WAS LOOKING AT JESUS... BUT WHEN HE SAW THE WIND AND THE WAVES HE HAD TO TAKE HIS EYES OFF OF JESUS AND HIS FAITH SHRANK AND HE BEGAN TO SINK! KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS!!!! Hebrews 12:2-3 (NIV) 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. 7) A CRUCIAL COMPONENT..LIVE PURE! 2 Timothy 2:19-23 (NLTSE) [19] But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: “The LORD knows those who are his,”* and “All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil.”* [20] In a wealthy home some utensils are made of gold and silver, and some are made of wood and clay. The expensive utensils are used for special occasions, and the cheap ones are for everyday use. [21] If you keep yourself pure, you will be a special utensil for honorable use. Your life will be clean, and you will be ready for the Master to use you for every good work. [22] Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts. [23] Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights. 8) PRAY FOR WISDOM TO LEAD THE PEOPLE GOD HAS ENTRUSTED YOU WITH!!!! SOLOMON WAS THE RICHEST MAN WHO EVER LIVED YET HE NEVER ASKED GOD FOR RICHES ... HE JUST ASKED FOR WISDOM!!! 2 Chronicles 1:7-12 (NLTSE) [7] That night God appeared to Solomon and said, “What do you want? Ask, and I will give it to you!” [8] Solomon replied to God, “You showed faithful love to David, my father, and now you have made me king in his place. [9] O LORD God, please continue to keep your promise to David my father, for you have made me king over a people as numerous as the dust of the earth! [10] Give me the wisdom and knowledge to lead them properly,* for who could possibly govern this great people of yours?” [11] God said to Solomon, “Because your greatest desire is to help your people, and you did not ask for wealth, riches, fame, or even the death of your enemies or a long life, but rather you asked for wisdom and knowledge to properly govern my people—[12] I will certainly give you the wisdom and knowledge you requested. But I will also give you wealth, riches, and fame such as no other king has had before you or will ever have in the future!” Proverbs 3:13, 16 Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding… Length of days is in her right hand, in her left hand riches and honor. James 1:5-8 (NLTSE) [5] If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. [6] But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. [7] Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. [8] Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do. 9) GOD ALLOWS YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR FAITH ON BEHALF OF YOUR PEOPLE!!! Luke 7:1-10 (NLTSE) The Faith of a Roman Officer [7:1] When Jesus had finished saying all this to the people, he returned to Capernaum. [2] At that time the highly valued slave of a Roman officer* was sick and near death. [3] When the officer heard about Jesus, he sent some respected Jewish elders to ask him to come and heal his slave. [4] So they earnestly begged Jesus to help the man. “If anyone deserves your help, he does,” they said, [5] “for he loves the Jewish people and even built a synagogue for us.” [6] So Jesus went with them. But just before they arrived at the house, the officer sent some friends to say, “Lord, don’t trouble yourself by coming to my home, for I am not worthy of such an honor. [7] I am not even worthy to come and meet you. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed. [8] I know this because I am under the authority of my superior officers, and I have authority over my soldiers. I only need to say, ‘Go,’ and they go, or ‘Come,’ and they come. And if I say to my slaves, ‘Do this,’ they do it.” [9] When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. Turning to the crowd that was following him, he said, “I tell you, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel!” [10] And when the officer’s friends returned to his house, they found the slave completely healed. 10) 2) PRAY FOR A GODLY VOCABULARY SO YOU ONLY SPEAK WORDS OF FAITH AND LIFE INTO YOUR FINANCES! Hebrews (NLT) [11:1] Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Revelation 12:10-12 (NLTSE) [10] Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, “It has come at last— salvation and power and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ.* For the accuser of our brothers and sisters* has been thrown down to earth— "the one who accuses them before our God day and night. I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY A HOLY GOD WOULD LISTEN TO THE DEVIL'S(THE PRINCE OF LIES) ACCUSATIONS AGAINST US, HIS VERY SONS AND DAUGHTERS???? THE ANSWER IS GOD LISTENS TO ALL ACCUSATIONS THAT LINE UP WITH SCRIPTURE!! EXAMPLE. JOHN DOE SAYS "WITH THIS ECONOMY NO ONE CAN PROSPER" OR "WHY WOULD THAT CUSTOMER DO BUSINESS WITH ME" OR "I CAN NEVER HIT THAT SALES MARK" OR "I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO GIVE MORE MONEY AWAY BUT I CAN'T EVEN KEEP UP WITH MY OWN BILLS" THE DEVIL THEN ACCUSES JOHN DOE BEFORE GOD DAY AND NIGHT SAYING: "GOD YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD IN: Proverbs 18:21 (NLTSE) [21] The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. ...AND JOHN DOE SAYS HE'S NOT ABLE TO EVEN KEEP UP WITH HIS OWN BILLS" SO HE MUST CONTINUE TO "NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN KEEP UP WITH HIS OWN BILLS" BECAUSE GOD YOU ALSO SAID IN NUMBERS 23:19 (NLTSE) [19] God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?" SO THEREFORE GOD AS LONG AS HE SAYS HE HAS FINANCIAL LACK HE MUST CONTINUE TO HAVE IT!! HOWEVER, THE GREAT NEWS IS... REV 12:11 And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony." USE VERBIAGE LIKE: "JESUS IS THE PROVIDER OF MY FINANCIAL NEEDS AND MY GOD IS MORE THEN ENOUGH!! Proverbs 6:2 (NLTSE) [2] if you have trapped yourself by your agreement and are caught by what you said— Matthew 12:37 (NLTSE) [37] The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.” Matthew 15:11 (NLTSE) [11] It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.” John 15:7 (NLTSE) [7] But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! John 6:63 (NLTSE) [63] The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life. Confession: I realize that attacks on my finances did NOT come from God for the Bible says that the devil came to steal,kill and destroy BUT JESUS came so that I may have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY! I will NOT give the devil the satisfaction of claiming any financial lack or struggle ... I will confess any reports about my finances with the words: JESUS IS PROVIDING FOR MY "insert the FINANCIAL NEED here" James 1:6-8 (NLTSE) [6] But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver, for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind. [7] Such people should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. [8] Their loyalty is divided between God and the world, and they are unstable in everything they do. Hebrews 10:23 NKJV Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 1 Peter 1:7 (NLTSE) [7] These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. Hebrews 6:12 (NLTSE) [12] Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead, you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God’s promises because of their faith and endurance. 11) AND DON'T FORGET TO ENJOY THE JOURNEY! Ecclesiastes 3:22 (NLTSE) [22] So I saw that there is nothing better for people than to be happy in their work. That is why we are here! No one will bring us back from death to enjoy life after we die. Ecclesiastes 5:19 (NLTSE) [19] And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life—this is indeed a gift from God. 12) FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, RECIPROCATE GOD BEING YOUR PARTNER BY PARTNERING WITH HIM IN THE DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS OF HIS BUSINESS, WHICH IS THE SOUL WINNING AND DISCIPLING BUSINESS!! Matthew 28:16-20 (NLTSE) The Great Commission [16] Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. [17] When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted!(THE SAME DISCIPLES THAT SAW HIM DO ALL THE MIRACLES AS WELL AS PREDICT HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION STILL DOUBTED HIM SO DON'T BE DISCOURAGED WHEN SOME DOUBT YOU!) [18] Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. [19] Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,* baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. [20] Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” YOU TAKE CARE OF GODS "COMMISSION" AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR COMMISSION. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE GOD WHO FORMED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WITH HIS MERE SPOKEN WORD IS WAY BETTER AT TAKING CARE OF YOUR COMMISSION THEN YOU'LL EVER BE! Luke 18:29-30 (NLTSE) 29 "Yes," Jesus replied, "and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the Kingdom of God, 30 will be repaid many times over in this life, and will have eternal life in the world to come." PRACTICAL IDEAS: - END CONVERSATIONS, VOICEMAIL MESSAGES, EMAILS AND TEXTS WITH "GOD BLESS YOU" OR "BLESSINGS". - ASK PERMISSION TO PRAY WITH YOUR APPOINTMENTS, MEETINGS OR COWORKERS BEFORE A MEAL.."WOULD YOU MIND I PRAYED BEFORE WE EAT" - ASK PERMISSION TO PRAY FOR ANY NEEDS THEY HAVE AT THE END OF AN APPOINTMENT OR A BUSINESS MEETING. ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT. - OFFER UP A WEEKLY BIBLE STUDY FOR YOUR STAFF( LIVE OR PHONE CONFERENCE ). I DO MINE VIA CONFERENCE CALL (OPTIONAL) EVERY MONDAY MORNING AS A WAY TO SEE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PUT GOD FIRST IN THEIR WORK WEEK. MINE HAS 3 COMPONENTS: BIBLICAL MESSAGE, SALVATION PRAYER AND A BLESSING PRAYER.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page